I’ts Time for a Vacation to Labuan Bajo! Here is a guide for those of you who want to take a vacation to the island of Komodo.
- Always carry a lunchbox by yourself! By carrying supplies, you can press charges for the holidays.
- Obey all tour guide instructions and always be in a group or family
- Keep your distance and behavior on Komodo Island, or you want to be the target of the Komodo Dragon.
- Do not carry meat or wear red clothing, for the animal has a very keen sense of smell and is very sensitive to red objects
- Stay alert to the surroundings, a komodo animal is a sneak attack!